We are looking for student volunteers to help organize and run the International Conference on Language and Social Psychology, which will be held at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, AB, from June 20-23, 2018.
You can volunteer here: ICLASP 16 Volunteer Registration Questionnaire
- All undergraduate students, graduate students and post-docs from the University of Alberta
- Willing to commit to a minimum of 2 shifts (4 hours/each) from June 20-23, 2018
- Must be enthusiastic, professional, friendly, and energetic
- Able to work in rapidly changing environments
- Required to attend orientation session, which will take place one week prior to conference
- Able to arrange and pay for own transportation to conference venues
Volunteers will be assigned various tasks, which may include (but are not limited to):
- Technical assistance
- Airport welcome groups
- Registration table workers
- Assistance with set up and tear-down of conference equipment
- Time keepers during events/seminars
- Hospitality for international scholars
There are plenty of reasons to volunteer with ICLASP16!
- Learn about cutting-edge research in language and social psychology
- Meet over 150 researchers from around the world
- Receive free conference registration (value = $270.00) – excluding banquet
- Two-year membership in the International Association of Language and Social Psychology
- Experience that looks great on a CV
- Conference T-Shirt and SWAG
- PLUS LOTS OF FUN!!!!
If you have any question regarding volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org